How do I connect to Bluetooth?
To connect your phone to a Bluetooth device, follow these steps:
- From the main screen, slide the screen up.
- Locate and select the Settings icon.
- Select Connections.
- Select Bluetooth.
- If necessary, tap the slider to turn Bluetooth On.
- Tap the name of the desired Bluetooth device and wait for the devices to pair. If the desired Bluetooth device is not displayed, tap Scan to refresh the list.
- If you are prompted for a PIN, refer to your device's user guide (a commonly used PIN is 0000) and enter the PIN. Then, tap Pair.
Was this FAQ helpful?
GET MORE HELP
Have a question and can't find the answer in the Knowledge Base?